Basic Forum Rules Feb 25, 2010 22:58:50 GMT -5
Post by [Lucid] on Feb 25, 2010 22:58:50 GMT -5
Hi! I'm so glad you've decided to read the rules -patsback-
These are the rules to be followed at all times on LKCS, if you obey them, then we get to have lots of fun! If not, then there will be consequences.
1) You MAY have multiple accounts per household if you have a sibling or something that wants to join. HOWEVER, one person may NOT have two accounts themselves.
1a) You MUST notify Lucid (admin) if you are going to have a sibling/houshold member with an account from the same IP adress as you.
1b) Your family members are NOT allowed to post in each others petz shows. EVER. This is because a person could easily lie and say that they two people, and then place themselves in their own shows. This is the only way I see that I can make this rule work.
-You MUST be 13 or older to join. Underage accounts will be banned.
-You MUST speak English on this forum.
3) I do not like nasty, hostile behavior. Neither does mostly everyone else. So please refrain from that.
This goes for the CBox, and the regular forum boards. If you must be mean, do it over PM.
4)No Advertising except in the designated board. This includes NO advertising via PM.
5) All site content should be kept PG-13. Do I have to explain?
6) I will not make a limit on signature size, but please be reasonable. Don't post five signatures in your profile or one so big that it stretches the screen.
7) Please respect the admins and mods. Common courtesy guys.
8) If you want to report another member for violating any of these rules, please PM Lucid (admin) ONCE with the complaint. I will then take action from there depending on the issue.
9) Please DO NOT abuse the Karma system. Do not exhalt (raise) someone's karma repeatedly for no reason, or smite (decrease) someone's karma repeatedly for no reason. An appropriate reason to exhalt someone is if they were being helpful to you, completed a request/breeding for you or just have an overall good nature. An appropriate reason to smite someone is if they are being rude, repeatedly breaking the rules after they have been told otherwise, NOT just because they disagree with you.
All rule breakers will be dealt with depending on the severity of the crime. This can vary from a verbal warning, a warning bar, banning temporarily or even permanently from the forums.
Thank you for reading =D